China International Football League (CIFL) is a 5-a-side tournament established to provide a competitive yet friendly environment for all footballers of Beijing. CIFL brings together Beijing’s most passionate and talented amateur footballers of all backgrounds. Whether you are local ‘Beijinger’, ‘waidiren’ or foreigner, employed or student, resident or just traveling through, we say “Welcome to CIFL!” Football is the world’s sport: a universal game bringing people together all over the world and we love it! Our mission is to provide the best conditions to play football for every player and all of our teams.
What we offer:
- Lowest deposit and participation fee in Beijing. Great end of season awards for the champions, best player and best goalkeeper. Necessary equipment, team uniforms, match-day water FREE of charge.
- Excellent football pitches. Our football pitches all have high-quality artificial turf and in convenient locations reachable by all kinds of transport.
- Professional team. Our referees are our biggest advantage. Knowledgeable, friendly and impartial, they create and protect the atmosphere required for fantastic football. CIFL officials speak English, Chinese, Spanish and Russian and continually strive to improve their skills as fans of the beautiful game.
- Rules aligned with latest FIFA Laws of the Game. CIFL referees and staff use FIFA Laws of the Game to measure any incident arising during or related to our games, teams or players. Any rules modifications will be clearly communicated to all team captains, players, and fans. On our website you can find both a simplified version of our rules, for convenience, and the full, detailed version used by CIFL.
- Inspiring media content. CIFL aims to help its teams, players and fans get maximum enjoyment from their time with us, posting photos and short videos of all our matches on the CIFL website, so we can remember the special moments.
email@example.com - Site Administrator
If you have any questions and suggestions regarding the website, or you want to add your videos/photos/news, please use this e-mail.